Many people do not want to wait until they are retired to live the type of lifestyle that Mexico offers. Many expats move to Mexico and open restaurants, some give charters and tours or become scuba instructors, many get into real estate, among many other things.
Despite what type of business you have decided to open, there is a professional liability policy available for you, so that you can protect yourself and your investment against any lawsuits due to injuries or errors and omissions. Depending on your business, liability coverage may be required by law, however it is not mandatory, a policy of this type is well worth it to protect the business you will work so hard to create.
Some of the benefits of our professional liability policies are:
- Underwritten only by the largest insurance providers in Mexico
- Policies and coverages tailored to your specific business and needs
- Translation of policy documents
- Coverage for damages caused unintentionally by you or your employees
- Coverage for consequential losses
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption coverage
- Severe weather and hurricane coverage
- Explosion, fire or lighting coverage
- Theft and/or assault coverage
- And more…
If you want to learn more or receive a quote please complete the 4 simple fields of our quote request form.