Purchasing property in a foreign country can be a big investment. Whether you plan to live in it seasonally or use it for rental income, or just renting a condo unit for yourself, you can afford to protect your investment. When people vacation or live in Mexico, many choose the beach areas, and the properties in these areas present a higher risk due to hurricanes and severe weather conditions.
At Guardian, along with health insurance, we view property insurance as one of the most important choices you have to make. It is important for you to know how your deductibles and copayments work, and how your property will be considered in the event of a claim, as they vary from policy to policy. If you live in a condo it is also important to obtain a copy of the master HOA policy, so that we can issue your individual policy accordingly to ensure you are not over or under insuring anything.
We are happy to issue multiple quotes, with different value modifications, or coverages included or excluded, until you are completely satisfied with the amount of coverage that you will have.
Some of the benefits of our property insurance policies include:
- Cross Liability: If you cause damage to properties around you, such as a water leak in a condo complex.
- Coverage Extension: If damage is caused to your property by another person (see example above), and they do not have insurance, your policy extends coverage to you.
- Extra living expenses and loss of rental income coverage
- Inexpensive power surge coverage for electronics
- Renter’s Liability
- Coverage for jewelry, artwork, collectibles, memorabilia, and rare or expensive items
To get a quote and be put in contact with a knowledgeable executive, please enter your basic information.